Both lofts and homes of i'zaz are situated in the center of modern culture and rich history, very close to many consulates, the metro, a variety of restaurants, and evening entertainment.
During the Ottoman period Pera was known for its elite educational institutions. Today the schools still function, however, Beyoglu has also become a vast arts and cultural center.
Throughout the week - and especially on weekends - people congregate on Istiklal for fun and relaxation.
The surrounding neighborhoods include:
- Churches and Mosques
- Cafes and restaurants
- Hundreds of music clubs ranging from traditional Turkish folk to Heavy Metal.
- Traditional and Modern pastry shops
- Dance, Cooking, Language, Art Classes
- Performing Arts Centers
- Art Galleries
- Music and Hand Craft Bazaars
- Antique Shops
- Independent and Designer boutiques